The Turnbull Government has waged war on all workers with the ABCC laws
New ABCC laws means in the construction industry:
• Lives will be lost – safety is at risk
• Job security will be gone
• Limits on casual workers are banned
• More temporary visa workers
• No priority for local workers
• Apprenticeships under threat
Take action on March 9 and show solidarity with all workers.
Join thousands of unionists around the country as we stand up against these laws.
WE’RE FIGHTING FOR OUR JOBS
WE’RE FIGHTING FOR OUR SAFETY
WE’RE FIGHTING FOR OUR RIGHTS
Newcastle - Hunter Valley AVCC Session
Meeting at 11am-2pm
Hunter Unions Building
Level 3, 406-408 King Street
Newcastle meeting open to Delegates, members and safety people only.